Saturday 9 March 2013

Escape Pods

WOW! It's been a long-time since I posted anything here... all I can say is that the demands of being a full-time dad and a comic artist leaves very little time for frivolities like blogs and social media...

Anyway, before I digress any further!

Here's a page from part two of the upcoming "Banned Across the Universe" that I've been working on with John Freeman for ROK comics.

As per usual, I got carried away and spent some time in sketchup building escape pods...

As per usual, you can hardly see the effort I went to!

1 comment:

matt dawson said...

The effort you went to is there for all to see sir! Love the high viewpoint of the main background panel in the Banned Across The Universe page. It really gives a dynamic bit of pep, and also informs on the location the story is set within superbly! As for the pods... I don't know what it is but I'm fascinated by escape pods and the like... and these I like!!! Open the pod bay doors Hal ;-)