Tuesday 9 November 2010

Very Complimentary

Well, I've just received a couple of comp copies of two publications I've got work in...


As previously blogged, I've got 'The Squadron' in Sci-Fi Art Now, a thumping good coffee table style book crammed with fantastic pieces of art from some seriously impressive names. You can also read about my process for that piece here from earlier in the year.
Sci-Fi Art Now is available from all good bookshops and on amazon still for the bargain price of £13.99

The other illustration is for a story called 'Stone' by Neil Beynon in the British Fantasy Award winning anthology title Murky Depths.


Please order your copy of Murky Depths #14 here.

2 comments:

matt dawson said...

Things in print is what it's all about sir! Very much forward to seeing these in the flesh.

Gibson Quarter said...

Kudos man...I'm in the same books! LOL. I gave your entry a little extra love in my sci fi art now post over on the blog.