Friday 4 July 2008

Taormina Time...

Just about managed to get this out this week... by the skin of my teeth!!


I'm reasonably happy with how this episode turned out. Especially the stone head in the second illustration, see the sneak peek above! Then head on over to my Taormina blog for the full episode!

I noticed really early on that the format of the blog really doesn't work with how you'd naturally read the story (if you're reading it for the first time) but until I do a dedicated website for it, it'll have to do!

3 comments:

Dave said...

Nice one! The Taormina blog is very cool Kev, well done. Have you tried maybe using the blogger slideshow thing to show the strip? I think that would fit the "Penny Feature" style you've captured so well?

Anyway nice stuff as always!

Ken said...

dude I love this image! Its awesome. I like big statue heads and jungles. Good combo

dugbuddy said...

Oh my goodness... this kicks so much butt it isn't even funny. I love it. the composition, the contrast, the hue, it is a really nice piece. you should be proud.