Wednesday 9 July 2008

And The Award Goes To...

Thanks to Matt Dawson for nominating me for a weblog award... check out the seven lucky bloggers who he's nominated for this fuzzy-feeling accolade over on his blog... and spare a few moments also to pop onto his newly revamped website - I think you'll be glad you did.

I don't normally indulge in circular/chain type things, but this seems like something to not simply ignore.

I'm not going to continue this any further than to simply direct you some of many of the blogs I find myself going to more often... and please do also check out my links (if you haven't already done so) as all of them deserve awards too.

Alina Chau
Bad Librarian
Chris Weston
David Bishop
Digital Scott
Friday Frog
Joshua Middleton
Ken Anderson
Rufus Dayglo
Sean Phillips

No comments: